Skip to main content

 I woke up this morning with this thought in my mind: 



"How old do most folks feel on the inside?"




I feel about 30. I mean it may sound crazy, but this is the stuff I think about. If inside, we are all energetic beings, how does that have an age? How does it even get calibrated? I had first a health crisis in my early 30's, so of course my preference may be to go to a time where my body-mind-spirit connection felt strong! So then my soul age would self proclaim early 30's, make sense? 

I think age may get calibrated at younger and or youthful and at the same time, with ageless wisdom. Stop for a moment and think about it. how OLD do you feel on the inside? 

Lets talk about this....

Does your Spirit have an age? Is this why mainstream culture is comfortable aligning with the concept of an inner child? I think it's two very different things but I am not a Psychologist. 

Is this why we often refer to someone as being an old soul?


No matter how old you may feel on the inside, I am pretty certain that souls are timeless, enduring, imperishable, and continuous. What do you think?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything has a deeper meaning

During a recent conversation with my therapist, I brought up the subject that I think everything has a deeper meaning.  I do like to think about those deeper meanings when I have the time. There's a saying that we "make time for what's important". Which seems to be the well spring for this blog. I'm making time for deeper reflection because it is important to me. What do you "make time" for? Creating music or art or  poetry? I used to write so much poetry that Ifeel like it fell out of me when Iwalked. Do you make time for friends, family, pets or a social club? Alicia (my wife) and I play poker in the Elite Poker league. We play for different reasons. She is super social. Have you met her? That's why we get along so well in that we are complete opposites in every way, especially in that she is super social and well, I am NOT. I like to observe people's behavior and she likes to engage. SO poker is the perfect place for us both to participate in ...
 Why don't psychics win the lottery? Lots of times when I meet new people, they think it's funny to ask me for winning Lottery numbers. I think it's funny too and I have wondered about this same thing for many years.  Lottery balls are inanimate objects, they don't have energy. As a reader, I connect to energy, living with or without a body, but as for inanimate objects, like helping folks locate lost keys, just not my thing. There are psychics who do that sort of thing, but in all honesty, I've not asked one if they tried lottery numbers.  Once in a class I was teaching, I charted 3 digit lottery numbers for a month. My "win" percentage under that parameter was about 35%, not too bad yet I'd make no claim to be any higher than someone who is not intuitive. Though I would have won quite a bit if I bet every day. Those odds weren't enough for me to feel confident advertising that I could do it. I still feel the same...lottery numbers aren't my t...
It's been a while.  I forgot that I started this blog. That's the peril of the woman who has had a stroke in the past, out of sight out of mind quite literally. So I hope everyone is well, and that you are happy this summer.  It has been a colder than normal summer hasn't it? I've only been in the pool twice yet this summer, between all the raindrops and a weird schedule, it just seems I haven't had much a chance to get in the water.  Shame.... it's a great stress reliever and brings me such sensual joy. Makes me wonder if you are taking good care of yourself? Are you making time for joy? for release? for exploration? what do you do that's purely for you?  I escape by reading and if I can sit by the ocean or pool, I feel like I have had a real vacation. I can not be alone in the hopes of having many small vacations each year :) lol! Our souls need a chance to just BE. Since we are human being ( humans... being) not humans doing. We would benefit by actually ...