Skip to main content

 Why do the Woo Woo folks like crystals so much?

In every bad joke about hippies and fortunetellers etc, someone is holding a crystal to the forehead... LOL 

YES this may be how I choose my outfits everyday ! LMAO!  I am laughing because when I was in seminary school, I remember taking some crystal classes and laughing about the stereotype, and remarking to myself that I would NEVER get that cliche'........... well fast forward 20 some years and I am like my own crystal method dealer !! 





I think crystals are feel-good reasons to get outta bed every day ! I am fairly certain that I have never seen a stone I don't like, have you?
Crystals are like "Rock Candy" to me! 

You’ve got a problem? There’s a crystal for that. HAHAHA
From being broke to a broken heart, crystals have been said to have physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and metaphysical powers, even though there are few if any actual studies to verify that they have supernatural or healing properties. But, that may bot be enough to convince sensitives like me that they aren't effective!

Like anything considered intangible that we human-folk believe in, crystals/gems have their own kind of magic.
Like many things in life.... our time here on earth is TOO short not to play with things that we love. So get on that Amethyst biomat, use that pendulum, decorate with those gemstones, carry them in your mojo bag, throw them under the bed, drop a few in your bra HAHA! But by all means, explore why they (or why they may not be) effective! I mean, heck take a crystal class and do some healing, or get a chakra cleanse with a practitioner. 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything has a deeper meaning

During a recent conversation with my therapist, I brought up the subject that I think everything has a deeper meaning.  I do like to think about those deeper meanings when I have the time. There's a saying that we "make time for what's important". Which seems to be the well spring for this blog. I'm making time for deeper reflection because it is important to me. What do you "make time" for? Creating music or art or  poetry? I used to write so much poetry that Ifeel like it fell out of me when Iwalked. Do you make time for friends, family, pets or a social club? Alicia (my wife) and I play poker in the Elite Poker league. We play for different reasons. She is super social. Have you met her? That's why we get along so well in that we are complete opposites in every way, especially in that she is super social and well, I am NOT. I like to observe people's behavior and she likes to engage. SO poker is the perfect place for us both to participate in ...
 Why don't psychics win the lottery? Lots of times when I meet new people, they think it's funny to ask me for winning Lottery numbers. I think it's funny too and I have wondered about this same thing for many years.  Lottery balls are inanimate objects, they don't have energy. As a reader, I connect to energy, living with or without a body, but as for inanimate objects, like helping folks locate lost keys, just not my thing. There are psychics who do that sort of thing, but in all honesty, I've not asked one if they tried lottery numbers.  Once in a class I was teaching, I charted 3 digit lottery numbers for a month. My "win" percentage under that parameter was about 35%, not too bad yet I'd make no claim to be any higher than someone who is not intuitive. Though I would have won quite a bit if I bet every day. Those odds weren't enough for me to feel confident advertising that I could do it. I still feel the same...lottery numbers aren't my t...
It's been a while.  I forgot that I started this blog. That's the peril of the woman who has had a stroke in the past, out of sight out of mind quite literally. So I hope everyone is well, and that you are happy this summer.  It has been a colder than normal summer hasn't it? I've only been in the pool twice yet this summer, between all the raindrops and a weird schedule, it just seems I haven't had much a chance to get in the water.  Shame.... it's a great stress reliever and brings me such sensual joy. Makes me wonder if you are taking good care of yourself? Are you making time for joy? for release? for exploration? what do you do that's purely for you?  I escape by reading and if I can sit by the ocean or pool, I feel like I have had a real vacation. I can not be alone in the hopes of having many small vacations each year :) lol! Our souls need a chance to just BE. Since we are human being ( humans... being) not humans doing. We would benefit by actually ...